Key Privacy and Anonymity Issues

        
    Question: Is it okay for you that someone knows your password on your cellphone or Social media Account?


You should never share your password or another individual's password for the following reasons: Your unique IPFW username and password is your identity in the digital world. Sharing passwords at the workplace is the same as giving away a personal identity- "Sharing Your Password", pfw.edu, 2020.

            Personally, as much as possible I will never share the password of my accounts on my phone or social media. I have my own rights and we have to respect each other's privacy and confidential pieces of information. But either way, if I will share my account with someone else, that will be someone I can trust the most like your partner because sharing accounts passwords to someone will take a lot of conditions within yourself in order to. 

    Yet this trust somehow breaks you when that someone broke your trust and starting to use your account against you because wrap up your sleeves to him/her and things will start getting complicated, It also can lead you to risk for your future accounts.

 After all, sharing the account password somehow gaining someone's trust to each other but it can also cause headache, and it is up to you to share or not your account because people are different
Enable or Disable the Built-in Administrator Account in Windows 10

Mga Komento

Kilalang Mga Post